Bed Bath & Beyond seeks a Loss Prevention Supervisor to join our E-Commerce fulfillment center and contribute to our culture . As a Loss Prevention Supervisor, you will be responsible for partnering with the LP team to ensure the overall protection of company assets in a distribution center including company property, merchandise, employees and their property.
- Efficiently and accurately verifies and maintains the accuracy of the facility inventory, safety audits and investigations. .
- Perform departmental functions to meet overall productivity metrics for the facility.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team.
- Use available technology and tools (i.e. RF Scanner, Computer applications, etc.) to be proficient in facility processes.
- Efficiently and accurately troubleshoot problems and escalate appropriately.
- Share knowledge with other associates.
- Investigate any security, safety or loss-related incident and prepare detailed reports concerning matters investigated.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of existing physical security equipment such as CCTV system, access control system, fire and burglar alarm systems, and key & lock system; ensure that all systems are administered and work properly.
- In partnership with the management team, develop, implement and monitor facility safety programs - employee safety and OSHA compliance.
- Comply with all company/distribution center work rules, policies and procedures regarding performance and conduct.
- Deliver safety/security training to new hires during Orientation process.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.