Bed Bath & Beyond is one of the world’s largest retailers. Our portfolio of companies includes buybuyBaby, Christmas Tree Shops and That, Harmon Face Values, and Cost Plus World Market. For 40 plus years, the ‘Yes’ mentality has satisfied customers, fueled our remarkable growth and made us an industry leader. We succeed because we serve exceptionally. We care enough to question and we leave no detail untouched.
As an E-Service Representative in our Totowa, NJ office, you will be responsible for handling customer and vendor orders requiring store fulfillment via phone and/or email communications to provide information, process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and services.
We offer flexible shift schedules, primarily between 8 am – 6 pm
- Interacting with customers via telephone and/or email regarding the status of their orders, returns, product delivery and item availability.
- Use computer and company systems to track, gather information, and/or report customer issues.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow up with customer questions and resolutions.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- 1-3 years customer service, using email a plus!
- Effective problem solving skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to resolve customer issues in a clear and calm matter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) and basic functions. Lotus notes a plus
- Confident and driven individual with great verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner – Ability to learn new systems, products and services
- Positive personality – Courteous and helpful demeanor
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with data entry, MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work on weekends and/or holidays as needed
Our program of generous benefits includes:
- Our brand new benefits suite includes four medical plans, two dental plans, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, HSA, FSA and a 401(k) with company match
- Year round associate discount of all the Bed Bath & Beyond chain of specialty stores (including buybuyBaby, Cost Plus World Market, and Harmon Face Values)Paid Time Off program
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.