DescriptionThe Senior Counselor provides ongoing and crisis intervention focused on the emotional, social, vocational, educational, health-related, developmental, and organizational concerns that impact daily lives. The Senior Counselor work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The EAP On-Site Consultant at a Hospital System provides assessment, referral, and short-term counseling on various EAP issues to employees and their household members. The EAP Consultant will deliver training programs that address resilience and workplace behavioral concerns. The EAP Consultant is responsible for EAP clinical program development and cultivates relationships with key stakeholders in the various hospitals in order to increase program visibility and utilization. The Consultant is expected to develop a network of Hospital managers and administrators who will come to rely on the EAP Consultant as a source of expertise on personal issues impacting workplace productivity.
- Master's level degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or other applicable field
- CEAP Preferred
- Applicable State licensure in field of study, licensed for independent clinical practice
- 5-10 years or more of work experience in applicable field
- Experience providing management consultation
- Experience developing and delivering trainings
- Excellent verbal, communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills and tech ability; ability to use multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations to employer based groups and to appropriately represent EAP at gatherings such as health fairs and open enrollment activities.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40