The eCommerce Photo Coordinator is responsible for insuring images for the product pages of the Bed Bath & Beyond and buy buy BABY web sites meet standards and move through the workflow from start to finish. Performs quality assurance on vendor images to insure they meet specification. Sets up digital forms that align images with merchandising structure and provide retouching instructions. Creates shot lists and photo shoot plans for in-house photography. Possesses the ability to work quickly with extreme flexibility and exceptional attention to detail.
- Reviews vendor supplied images assets from multiple sources (FTP site, CDs, email, other)and insures that images meet website specifications
- Provides clear and actionable retouching and shooting instruction to the Photo Studio
- Validates that retouched images are returned and executed correctly per provided instructions
- Helps define and uphold high image quality standards and insures images are optimized for the web
- Partners closely with associates in eCommerce Merchandising to plan and prioritize deliverables, and to build out style guidelines
- Works closely with eComm buyers, marketing and data team to handle urgent image requests
- Supports the Photo Standards project, drafting, modifying, and updating guidelines; Adheres to defined guidelines once rolled out
- Supports live site image change requests as requested by Category Managers and Customer Service associates
- Patterns the competition to understand best practices in eCommerce copy; "walks our store" and makes compelling recommendations to optimize the digital customer experience
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.