External Job PostingPOSITION SUMMARY:
Involved in web-related software updates to improve the customer experience, drive sales, conversion, Average Order Value, and EBITDA. This position works closely with the Manager of Ecommerce Product Management in the creation of web-related requirement documents of new features, functionalities, and enhancements, as well as performing a support role to ecommerce initiatives for ecommerce websites and internal applications. A part of a product team accountable for developing technology and customer experience strategic direction; delivering software that meets business objectives, and operationalizing new functionality.
Duties & ResponsibilitiesTechnical Requirements
- Create web specification documents of functional and non-functional requirements for new features, functionalities, and enhancements.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand business needs to plan, prioritize, and deliver a cohesive user experience for web-related projects.
- Maintain knowledge of current systems, applications and functionality
- Execute product management processes and tools for a variety of project types and scope to ensure speed of delivery, flexibility, and precision.
- Complete competitive analysis focusing on improvements and enhancements to the user experience.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape and web innovations.
- Understands and identifies key performance metrics, reports, uses on-site and off-site analysis to drive business decisions, and performs competitive benchmarking, market analysis, present key insights and ensure data drives actions to improve shopko.com initiatives.
- Conceptualize, write, and review compelling documents while maintaining compliance with technical requirements, including past performance documentation, capabilities descriptions, and project plans.
- Review and integrate visually appealing, informative technical graphics and illustrations (such as charts, wireframes, process flows, and screenshots).
- Builds strong working relationships with key stakeholders in cross-functional teams such as Ecommerce, IS, Business and Store Operations to drive the delivery of Web strategies and improvements.
- Perform site and system analysis leveraging Web Analytics platforms.
- Execute post-release analysis to document lessons learned and validate software updates met business objectives in driving sales, conversion, Average Order Value and EBITDA.
- Create product documentation and training to operationalize new features and functions.
- Provide system production support as needed.
- Support User Acceptance Testing to ensure the usability and functionality of ecommerce websites and internal application changes based on requirement expectations.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to clarify production release testing questions on new and current features.
- Work with the ecommerce team to ensure the quality of website builds as well as ensuring timely bug, error and improvement tracking.
- End user training
- Customer service, ongoing application support and annual load testing project support
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3 years of related experience with a minimum of 2 years of Ecommerce experience
- Firm understanding of best practices in web/software development lifecycle, web usability, ecommerce, testing, web analytics, web operations bug/issue resolution procedures and processes.
- Past experience with STIBO- Product- Content Information Management tool is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Detail oriented, organized, problem solving and analytical
- Previous experience or training in traditional retail merchandising is preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess knowledge of basic IT networking and the ability to troubleshoot issues for end users
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Ecommerce Analytical Tools
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be able to identify inefficiencies in a process, then develop and implement a plan for improvement
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.