• Daily online merchandising of newly created skus to optimize site placement and customer facing experience. Drive decisions that directly impact conversion rate and sales.
• Identify opportunities to improve site navigation and search as new assortments and product categories are introduced.
• Proof item content to ensure best-in-class copy, imagery and videos are offered to our customers.
• Collaborate with internal content teams to ensure timely photo & copy updates relating to product revisions and re-merchandising initiatives.
• Play an integral role within the team to execute web merchandising strategies to create a compelling shopping experience on the website.
• Timely and accurate review and action of daily and weekly price change, promotional and exception reports.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal partners (e.g. buyers, content teams, planning, digital marketing, customer service) and vendors; promptly respond to all emails and collaborate with key stake holders to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain online assortment integrity as product status and inventory positions change.
- Tag skus on site with appropriate flags to highlight clearance, closeout and promotional events.
Merchandise Coordinator will be responsible for the completion of ad-hoc projects such as site merchandising reviews as well as competitive merchandising analysis.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.