The eCommerce Onboarding Coordinator will be responsible for the onboarding and merchandise processing of all SKU’s featured across our websites.
- Onboard SKU’s and products within our Content Management System
- Ensure products are merchandised correctly, available in workflow and ready for downstream teams
- Improve navigation experience (browse/search) by assigning product attributes and taxonomy.
- Screen product data for accuracy based on department guidelines
- Maintain good relationships with internal partners; promptly respond to all communication and issues.
- Handle heavy volume with emphasis on accuracy and speed to market
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.