With all the opportunities out there, what's the best way to raise your game and up your impact? Put yourself on a team that's doing incredible things with data to create incredible health care solutions across the globe. That's no small thing. In fact it's all about big data and big ideas. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, has more technology, greater data resources and far broader expertise than any competitor anywhere. And, with your data reporting and analysis expertise, you can make an impact that matters for more. In this role, you'll design and architect data warehouse solutions while acting as a primary contributor in developing, testing and deploying key data warehouses or data marts, and you will be working with cutting edge technology. Apply today, and find out what it means to be a part of an organization with the support and resources of a Fortune 6 company.
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Architect/Design Data Warehouse infrastructure and solutions
- Develop technical specifications and design documents
- Develop, enhance, integrate, test and deploy Data Warehouses/Data Marts and Business Intelligence Solutions
- Develop data gathering and reporting frameworks using Logstash, Beats, Elastic, and Kibana
Know that this opportunity comes with big potential and big challenges. It takes an ability to solve technical and strategic challenges using innovative approaches. You'll be using complex data to support business decisions and you'll need to demonstrate collaborative, creative and conceptual thinking.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 3+ years professional IT experience in a large, enterprise environment
- 1+ years experience with a data analysis/visualization tool
- Health care industry experience
- Data analysis/visualization tool experience: Splunk, Kibana, Elastic, Tableau
- BigData/NoSQL data experience: Hadoop, Cassandra, Marklogic, MongoDB, Lucene
Optum is a diversified health services and innovation company where data, technology, people and action combine to make great things happen every day. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job key words: Data analytics, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Information Technology, IT, technology, Optum