Location: Department #769 1626 Oak Street La Crosse , WI 54601
Education Experience: High School Diploma/GED
Employment Experience: 1-3 years
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Kwik Trip, Inc.’s Dairy department is looking for a well-rounded Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician.
Job Description: As an Electro-Mechanical Tech you will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting a variety of modern automated process systems in our state of the art dairy facility. Candidates should have experience working with Allen-Bradley PLC’s and supporting control devices, along with a strong industrial electronic and mechanical background.
Regular tasks include:
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures
- Communicate with operators and management team
- Ensure day to day productivity and operational efficiencies are achieved
- Perform emergency maintenance as required
- Coordinate with vendors for necessary repairs
- Inspect facilities and equipment on a regular basis
- Minimum 2 plus years of maintenance experience involving said trades above
- Experience working with Allen-Bradley PLC’s and supporting control devices
- Strong industrial electronic and mechanical background
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; accurate and detail oriented
- Accurate/detail oriented
- Willing to learn and perform a variety of job tasks
- Prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple projects
- Meet department deadlines
- Possess good problem solver skills
- Ability to read, understand and interpret schematics and manuals
- Good working knowledge of hand and power tools
- Ability to self-motivate and carry out daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Process welding and standard concepts
- All candidates must be able to work safely and within food safety and regulatory standards
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in the dairy industry is a plus
Physical qualifications: stand/walk for up to 10 hours per shift; bend/reach/twist and stoop/kneel/crouch frequently; lift/carry 50 pounds frequently; lift/carry up to 80 pounds occasionally.
Work schedule: Monday through Friday, working 4:00 pm to 12:00 am.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Installation - Maint - Repair; Manufacturing; Professional Services; QA - Quality Control; Skilled Labor - Trades