- Assisting customers via email with a wide range of inquiries related to financial products and services, while following established procedures to meet compliance guidelines.
- Utilizing multiple systems and bank wide resources to provide a first contact resolution and personalized reply to our customer
- Maintain strong knowledge of bank policies, processes and procedures to effectively service customers while remaining compliant.
- Career Growth
- Broad array of medical, dental, vision plans and wellness benefits
- Vacation/Sick Time – up to 18 days paid time off your first year
- Community Service hours
- Matching 401 (k) up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plans
- Discounts and savings on Wells Fargo Bank products and services
- Tuition Reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000
- Commuter Benefits
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click on this link to hear what our team members are saying: Working at Wells Fargo – Our Culture
Why do our team members choose to work at Wells Fargo? Click on this link to hear what our team members are saying: Working at Wells Fargo – Why Wells Fargo?
Learn how to apply with your mobile device: Wells Fargo Jobs – Mobile Apply
- 6+ months of experience interacting with customers
- Experience addressing and resolving complex customer issues
- Functional knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience composing formal business correspondence
- Exposure to the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) Contact Center policies, processes, and procedures
- Financial services experience
- Experience meeting customer service or customer satisfaction goals
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Must pass a validated writing assessment
UT-Salt Lake City: 5201 Amelia Earhart Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.