Scrubs and Beyond is looking for an Embroidery Production Assistant in St. Louis, MO!
"We are inspired every day by the dedicated professionals we serve. Your work is why we’re here and we offer sincere thanks." Karla Bakersmith | President & Founder
What began as a two-person staff in a small office has grown into the nation's largest multi-channel supplier of healthcare apparel and accessories. Scrubs & Beyond was truly "inspired by the caregiver." Great pride is taken in our company's purpose to provide the best apparel and accessories to our outstanding healthcare professionals. Scrubs & Beyond has some of the best benefits in the industry.
Eligible employees receive competitive pay, generous employee discounts, 401(k) with company match, comprehensive health insurance, paid vacation and personal time off.
Job Description Summary
The Embroidery Production Assistant will fulfill customer requests for personalized goods by embroidering garments. There is an opportunity for growth in this position.
Essential Job Duties
- Use an embroidery machine to embroider garments
- Trim materials and backings on logos
- Use a computer to input names for personalization
- Clean and make adjustments to the embroidery machine as needed
- Fold completed garments
To execute the job duties of an Embroidery Production Assistant you must be able to perform each one of the above essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Commitment to an outstanding quality standard
- Ability to read and interpret instructions
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player
Education and Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is preferred,
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook and be comfortable working with a computer.
- Microsoft Excel experience a plus
- Constantly standing
- Occasional walking
- Constantly reaching, pushing, pulling, grasping
- Occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching
- Frequently lifting to 20 pounds and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally climbing and descending ladders and step stools
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job descriptions are dynamic and frequently modified. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned at any given time as both the business dictates and the functions of the job change.