Now Accepting Emergency Vehicle Technician Applications - Locations Across Florida
***Up to $5,000 Relocation Package May be Available (conditions apply)***
First Vehicle Services is accepting applications for Emergency Vehicle Technicians. Join our growing team as we expand in Florida!
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience & qualifications
- Up to $5,000 relocation package may be available (conditions apply)
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Emergency Vehicle Technician Responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services standards.
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary. Periodically on-call on a rotating schedule
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
- Continuous ASE re-certification to remain in job classification.
Emergency Vehicle Technician requirements:
- Technical Training Preferred
- Valid driver's license; CDL preferred
- Direct experience with repairing medium/heavy duty trucks required; Emergency Vehicle Technician experience preferred
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Master ASE / Master Heavy Truck Technician / Fire EVT Certifications strongly preferred
- Subject to background check and drug screen.
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.