Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: OptumRx – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Through our pharmacy care services model, OptumRx serves more than 68 million members. We are looking for someone to engage with our client management team members to set them up for success. This position will contribute to our client growth and retention goals through direct support of the client-facing team members. This position will develop and execute on employee engagement plans ensuring they have the information and knowledge to effectively serve our clients.
- Improve employee engagement, retention and manager effectiveness in the following ways:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for training & development, collaborating across Optum to accomplish goals
- Maintain new hire program and recommend enhancements
- Create, develop and launch comprehensive training program for the client-facing team, analyze metrics to identify trends, best practices and enhancements
- Support annual client management summit
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 3+ years of professional experience directly supporting a sales or client management organization
- Self-driven, ability to set deadlines and achieve results
- Strong organization and communication skills, verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Ability to gain trust and respect of senior staff
- Experience in a highly matrix organization focused on driving activities to completion
- Strong management potential
- Strong PowerPoint skills; experience developing effective visual presentations
- Master's Degree (or higher)
- Certification in adult learning theory, training and design
- Healthcare or Pharmacy Benefit Management experience
- Sales or client management experience
- Editing experience to design learning in programs like Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Lectora
- Photo/video editing & publishing capabilities
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Optum, Rx, sales, client management, marketing, training, design, event, communications, pharmacy, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Chicago, IL, Illinois