At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
We have an exciting opportunity available to join the Displacement Program Consulting Team within Enterprise Employee Relations.
This team consults on the application of displacement and selection program, policies and procedure, statutory requirements and provides review and approval of business cases for both reorganizations and displacements (reduction in force) for all enterprise businesses.
- Provides strategic consulting and support on organizational changes and human capital planning related to reorganizations and displacements
- Exercising judgment and providing analysis involving complex and diverse reorganizations with and without displacement activity grounded in in-depth review of company policy and procedures, employment law and regulatory requirements and other intangible variance factors
- Partnering with Human Resources, senior management, Legal Counsel, and other Corporate Resources as appropriate on sensitive employee relations issues
- Identification and analysis of displacement policy and process related issues as well as opportunities for improvement
- Identifies and addresses potential areas of risks and escalates appropriately
- Handling complex employee relations issues or concerns related to displacement policy, process and selection process consulting, etc.) consistent with Company protocol and in a timely fashion
- Identifies, and addresses potential areas of risks and escalates appropriately
- Provides guidance and education of core and common reorganization and displacement policies and processes
- May counsel and assist team members and all levels of management with team member or management issues
- May provide direction to other Employee Relations consultants and/or HR professionals as appropriate
- Provides consultation that champions and complies with company policy, Visions and Values, while maintaining a focus on risk mitigation
Location: The preferred locations for this job opening are as listed in the job posting (Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA). However, other locations may be considered for this opportunity.
Important Reminders When Applying:
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
- 4+ years of employee relations consulting experience, human resources consulting experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of employee relations experience
- Knowledge and understanding of employment displacement process
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Experience applying policies, employment laws and regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of state and federal employment laws
- Coaching experience
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources policies and processes
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, human resources partners and peers
- Knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo Human Resources Help Desk (HRHD)
- Ability to manage a high volume of Employee Relations cases
- Experience identifying, analyzing and resolving complex employee relations problems
- Ability to research, trend, and analyze data
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Experience in multiple HR disciplines to include: talent development, talent management, compensation, recognition, performance management, diversity, employee relations, team member engagement and retention, executive coaching, and staffing and recruiting
- Strong conflict resolution skills
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.