The Residence Attendant is responsible for keeping the employee residences and surrounding areas clean, safe and comfortable; maintaining an appropriate environment in the residences for living, resting and recreating.
Provide tranportation for arriving and departing employees, recreation events and shopping trips.
- Maintain high standards of residence housekeeping following daily and weekly cleaning schedules; as well as reporting additional needs and concerns.
- Report housing issues to Human Resources Manager for follow-up.
- Issue linens and supplies, working within the guidelines given for inventory control
- Use proper operating and preventative maintenance techniques with Company issued equipment and cleaning agents such as vacuum cleaners and chemicals;
- To assist in maintaining safety standards for employee residences.
- Drive safely and responsibly following established Xanterra policies.
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of moving/lifting objects up to 50 pounds and maintain a moderate level of exertion.
- Ability to walk moderate distances and climb stairs multiple times throughout shift.
- Ability to sustain periods of standing, bending, flexing, pushing/pulling vacuum, performing cleaning duties as needed
- Valid driver's license