Office: San Francisco | Cupertino
Location of Position: Sunnyvale
College Nannies, Sitters of Cupertino and Sunnyvale has an immediate opening for an Employee Support Specialist.
We are looking for a confident, friendly, self-disciplined individual that enjoys a fast-paced work environment and has demonstrated a history of precision and accuracy in their work. Actively participates in the talent acquisition activities including pre-employment screening, interviewing, hiring process, on-boarding, managing a 90 day success tracking, assists with applicant events and manages retention and job satisfaction.
- Manages the posting of all available positions on external and internal job posting sites.
- Communicates requisition status to members of the management team.
- Reviews candidate resumes and applications to validate that the minimum qualifications have been met.
- Schedules interviews and sends pre-interview communication to the applicant and evaluates results for further consideration, through to hiring decision.
- Completes pre-employment activities including references, drug screen and background checks; with admin support as available.
- Onboards and completes profiles for all new hires to be ready for assignments.
- With recruitment team, coordinates the scheduling and delivery of all on campus and all other recruitment events and materials, including at site postings and networking.
- Manages the 100 day success plan to best ensure employee success after on-boarding.
- Ongoing management of employee work, including availability, ratings, rewards and corrective action.
- Supports Placement and Staffing managers with staffing issue resolution and support.
- Improves organization attractiveness and effectiveness by recommending new policies and procedures, monitoring job offers and wage requirements.
- Conducts exit interviews and employee surveys.
Communicate with multiple parties to ensure best talent is hired and retained. Communicate directly with Placement and Staffing Managers and applicants to ensure a quality experience. Work on projects of moderate scope. Stay organized, prioritize work, work efficiently, and hire great talent quickly. Work with team to increase retention and employee satisfaction. Estimated annual hires: 100+.
- Ability to evaluate applicant communication skills and previous experience to be successful in position.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple parties, including remote management.
- Ability to market open positions and source talent from new outlets.
Education and Related Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field required.
1 year of recruitment or staff management experience preferred.
2 years MS Office, email/Outlook experience highly preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.Job Type: Full-time
To apply, email cover letter and resume to Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page