The Employer Installation Representative performs employer benefit plan design coding to assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and revisions, and researching and resolving structure issues.
Position in this function are responsible for the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching & resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials.
- Perform generation of plan documents, including but not limited to, Summary Plan Descriptions (SPD), amendments, and Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)
- Use supporting documents (work orders, installation documents) to ensure our system is coded correctly and plan documents that are generated are accurate
- Adhere to departmental guidelines and processes put in place for these tasks
- Become familiar with current policies and procedures and other reference material
- Provide feedback and explanation in a positive and professional manner
- Work in a team environment while demonstrating individual accountability
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Works independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others activities
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of office experience using a phone and computer to perform job duties
- Proficiency with computers and Windows PC applications
- Knowledge / experience of medical and / or dental products
- CPS experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.