Working in Operations at UnitedHealth Group is one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Position in this function are responsible for the management of assigned START implementations including, but not limited to: researching & resolving build issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials. May research, product availability issue and customer installation issues.
This is a challenging role with serious impact. It's a fast paced, high volume environment that requires you to work independently while maintaining a strong focus on company policies and guidelines. Your accuracy will be vitally important and monitored carefully to ensure our system is correctly coded and that all plan documents are precise.
- Contribute to the success of customer implementation through active participation in meetings for new business wins
- Prepare plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials
- Perform structure building, revisions and billing set up
- Research installation issues and develop customer specific resolutions
- Audit contract loads for adherence to quality measures and reporting standards
- High school diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 3+ years of experience in the Healthcare or Health Insurance industry
- Experience in MS Excel - cut and pasting, sorting, filtering, and macro execution
- 1+ years of MS Word - reviewing and editing documents
- Experience sharing documents in Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of the PRIME administrative system
- Healthcare fully insured product knowledge
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UnitedHealth care, Employee installation, CT, healthcare, audit