The more you do, the more you learn. And as you learn you find new doors opening that challenge you to bring your best. This specialist role with UnitedHealth Group will call on your knowledge, your energy and your commitment to making health care work more effectively for more people. Today, more and more employers are turning to us for innovative ideas and high levels of performance. Now, we invite you to help us welcome new members as you help install assigned accounts. You’ll be responsible for overall employer contract loading using various databases and / or source documents. Along the way, you’ll discover the training, resources and opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
This is a challenging role with serious impact. It’s a fast paced, high volume environment that requires you to work independently while maintaining a strong focus on company policies and guidelines. Your accuracy will be vitally important and monitored carefully to ensure our system is correctly coded and that all plan documents are precise.
- Contribute to the success of customer implementation through active participation in meetings for new business wins
- Prepare plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials
- Perform structure building, revisions and billing set up
- Research installation issues and develop customer specific resolutions
- Audit contract loads for adherence to quality measures and reporting standards
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of case installation experience
- 1+ years of work experience using Microsoft Excel (formulas, edit / create spreadsheets)
- Knowledge of claims processing systems, guidelines and processes
- Undergraduate Degree (or higher)
- Experience working with medical claims platforms
- UNET experience
Keywords: Healthcare, health care, Managed Care, Enrollment, Eligibility, Medicare, Medicaid, Customer Service, Claims