- Conducts daily interior and exterior patrols of the building and grounds.
- Driving of the Security vehicle.
- Staffs gatehouse to ensure the screening of visitors, residents and employees.
- Performs enforcement of traffic and parking regulations.
- Responds to medical emergencies and provides assessment and treatment according to standards of care.
- Responds to routine requests for service and reports of missing items, theft, vandalism, and other potential criminal activity
- Documents accidents involving vehicles, employees, residents, visitors, and property.
- Assists with searches of missing residents
- Completes thorough and detailed incident reports using our online report system.
- Conducts safety checks and inspections in support of Life Safety and OSHA code compliance.
- Expected to respond and assist in Community Emergencies, including but limited to; fires, floods, severe weather, hazardous materials incidents, bomb threats and evacuations.
- Utilizes local police, fire, and EMS, effectively during emergencies.
- Ability to write detailed, concise, and professional incident reports.
Ability to operate Security vehicles.
- Ability to work with computer systems.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in Security and Emergency Services or related field (preferred)
- 1 year prior experience in an Emergency Responder role (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Requires current and valid state’s driver license.
Must be at least 21 years of age to drive a Company vehicle.
Requires current First Aid, CPR, AED certification