DescriptionAre you a fit?
As an Engagement Specialist, you will be responsible for contributing to and delivering on Humana’s strategy in community based engagement. You will be responsible for effectively promoting our Medicare brand in the community.
In the Engagement Specialist role, you will provide a very specific role in the effort to boost our community presence as well as our Humana brand.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Marketing support to enhance brand awareness
- Provide event flyers, brochures, and nominal promotional items
- Work extended hours, weekends when needed at both indoor/outdoor locations
- Team work oriented
- Works in compliance with federal, state and local regulations that apply to the Medicare Advantage market
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with the community
- At least one (1) year of experience in a customer service or similar role
- High School Diploma
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality and work independently in support of the department
- Available to travel to designated work area
- Work extended hours and weekends when needed at both indoor/outdoor locations
- Bilingual (Spanish or other languages AND English)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Program, e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc.
Reporting Relationships – This role will report to a Sales Director.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40