Working in Operations at UnitedHealth Group is one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Tests our enrollment systems by working directly with users and their programming needs.
- Daily technical support for the enrollment team as it relates to the various tools in enrollment.
- Investigates problems or inconsistencies, recommending options and a course of action.
- Maintains and updates the PPM system which contains all enrollment procedures.
- Coordinates training needed for enhancements and updates to our systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing various tasks assigned to the enrollment analyst team. (e.g. Maintain UMR Portal, Create AdHoc Reports, Review and Approve Work Orders)
- Maintains the priority setting log to document priorities, establish hours for a project, creates ROIs for projects and documents accomplished projects.
- Makes sure all system projects are done timely to ensure efficiencies and cost savings are achieved.
- Maintains and improves various Enrollment Access Databases.
- Creates monthly scorecard for enrollment including team statistics and individual report cards for production, quality, turnaround, NPS database, phone calls, etc.
- Completes RFPs, researches compliance items and creates needed work flow documents.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading and researching solutions to problems.
- Associate's Degree (or higher) with emphasis in computer science, applied math, statistics OR management information systems OR High School Diploma / GED (or higher) with 4+ years of experience in an analyst role
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel (Ability to do pivot tables, formulas, vlook ups, charts, graphs, manipulate data)
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint (Ability create, edit and save)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access (Ability create, edit and save)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio (Ability create, edit and save)
- Ability to plan, organize and accomplish assignments in a timely and credible manner with minimal supervision and flexibility to meet changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, written and orally, technical information to enrollment users each day and in training sessions that they lead.
- Evidence of sound analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills for resolving customer concerns, processing and workflow issues and improvements.
- Ability to deal with the legal environment to complete complex projects and assignments.
- Evidence of ability to provide leadership and creativity to proactively anticipate customer needs and develop and sell solutions to problems.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Care, health care, UHG, Computer Science, Applies Math statistics, management information systems, analyst, business analyst, technical analyst, Microsoft Office