Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Enrollment Specialist is responsible to install and support life, disability, and supplemental health products for electronic eligibility. The Enrollment Specialist will partner with internal implementation managers, account management, and clients to determine correct product build for electronic enrollment. In addition, the Enrollment Specialist will be required to provide ongoing service support to our customers, brokers, sales and internal partners post open enrollment.
- Initiate the electronic enrollment build process for Financial Protection Products for clients using internal electronic enrollment solutions
- Review benefit documents to determine product details for product build
- Work with internal partners to resolve issues and questions around the products
- Prepare electronic eligibility presentation materials for client discovery and delivery calls
- Lead and manage the implementation of financial protection products for electronic enrollment
- Monitor, track and report status of product preparation and implementation
- Provide critical support to our customers, brokers, sales partners and implementation managers through the management and resolution of ongoing enrollment issues and inquiries
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- 2+ years of experience in Healthcare / Insurance Industry
- Experience with Microsoft Word (create and edit documents)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (create and edit spreadsheets and sort, filter, and work with formulas / pivot tables)
- Experience with implementation and / or managing benefits
- Experience with Life and / or Disability Insurance
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.