At Wells Fargo the Risk and Finance CIO organization provides technology to several lines of businesses including Risk, Compliance, Finance, Audit and Legal with a combined technology spend in excess of $500+MM annually and is a 1100+ person global organization. Within this CIO Organization, Enterprise Credit Risk Technology (ECRT) is tasked with providing vision, setting priorities, and implementing technology capabilities across Credit Risk. Actively collaborate with senior business executives in strategic planning and ensuring integration of Credit Risk technology initiatives with enterprise strategies. Technology leadership for applications across Credit Risk. Delivering Credit Risk technology capabilities by collaborating with other vertical and horizontal functions within Enterprise Risk & Finance Technology and broader Enterprise Information Technology groups
Our project is actively exploring new and better ways to improve our SDLC. We are looking for a candidate who will constantly strive for finding new and better ways to do things within a highly regulated process. Delivering both higher quality and in a more timely way is a key aspect of success in this role.
Additional expectations of this role will include:
- Providing leadership and mentorship to junior team members (onshore and offshore).
- Understanding, communicating and executing change management and issue management processes.
- Directing the analysis of highly complex problems and may oversee the work of junior team members in the team and across peer groups.
- Leading small projects and leading resources as needed.
Note: Flexibility in your work schedule will be a must. With both key client groups and project team members located globally meeting times and availability of key resources will vary. International travel to support these efforts is likely.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- 3+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- 5+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- 5+ years of experience with data analysis and documentation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Center/ALM, Quick Test Professional and ClearQuest
- Ability to manage large-scale initiatives including stakeholders across business and technical teams
- 2+ years of offshore application development process experience
- 5+ years of credit risk experience
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
- PAC2000 experience
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles and the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Wells Fargo’s home or commercial lending systems.
- Ability to travel internationally
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.