DescriptionThe Enterprise Transformation Lead plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives such as Lean or Six Sigma. The Enterprise Transformation Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Role: Enterprise Transformation Lead – Enterprise Clinical Model Use Case Lead
Assignment: Clinical Process Transformation
Location: Louisville, KY
As a part of the Healthcare Services (HCS) Clinical Process Transformation Owner organization you will be responsible for developing the applicable process and implementation strategy for defined use cases within the Enterprise Clinical Operating Model (ECM) specific to pharmacy. You will ensure the clinical operating model and technology strategies are aligned with Pharmacy business leadership priorities through detailed use case and requisite process development reviews.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Partners with HCS and Pharmacy senior leaders to develop, implement and oversee process and technical delivery of an ECM defined use case and/or work stream to support Humana’s clinical transformation.
- Serves as the day-to-day implementation lead for designated use case and/or work stream
- Partners with senior leaders to develop, implement and oversee an ECM defined work stream and/or use case to support Humana’s clinical transformation.
- Provide insight into the development of data infrastructure and analytical requirements for prioritized use cases
- Oversees implementation plans, troubleshoots issues, and raises concerns to appropriate Leadership Committees.
- Directs the day-to-day activities of work teams
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of technical experience, pharmacy, technology and/or process equivalent
- Strong strategic thinker – ability to apply strategic solutions to achieve business objectives
- Experience partnering with Senior Level leadership
- Experience in evaluating technology solutions
- Proven track record of results working in ambiguous situations
- Prior experience successfully leading/focusing functional teams with competing agendas to align and commit to an enterprise mission
- Prior experience in a pharmacy and/or relevant health insurance role focused on analyzing, designing and implementing large scale improvement, with demonstration of disciplined methodology approach (Agile, Six Sigma, Consumer Design)
- Ability to see across the multiple parts of the process and understand connections/handoffs
- Results orientation and ability to use analytics and other measures to assess priorities and root causes for impacting outcomes
- Communication/influence skills/courage to manage complexity and competing demands
- Experience and deep subject matter knowledge in one or more of these three domains: Technology, Clinical Operations, Process Improvement
- Six Sigma/Lean Certification
- Agile/Scrum Team experience
- Human Centered Design
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40