DescriptionThe Enterprise Transformation Lead plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives such as Lean or Six Sigma. The Enterprise Transformation Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Role: Enterprise Transformation Lead – Enterprise Clinical Model Evaluation Lead RFP
Assignment: Clinical Process Transformation
Location: Louisville, KY
As a part of the Clinical Process Owner organization you will be responsible for developing the applicable process and implementation strategy to implement a defined area within the Enterprise Clinical Operating Model. You will ensure the clinical operating model and technology strategies are aligned with Enterprise Clinical Governance direction through detailed use case and requisite process development.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Partners with senior leaders to develop, implement and oversee an evaluation of technology capabilities and platforms
- Evaluate internal and external technology solutions to support capabilities necessary to deliver the Enterprise Clinical Operating Model
- Work side-by-side with appropriate enterprise business and technology teams in evaluating and recommending the technology path for optimizing clinical data
- Collaborate with appropriate Humana segments in evaluating clinical capabilities and platforms
- Serves as the day-to-day connection lead for updates on evaluation efforts with work stream and/or use case teams.
- Provides updates to project sponsors and the Implementation Steering Committee
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of technical experience or Technical clinical and process equivalent
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Technology, development strategy and execution
- Experience with vendor contracting and evaluation
- Experience in evaluating technology solutions
- Ability to effectively navigate and manage in heavily matrixed organization
- Ability to see across the multiple parts of the process and understand connections/handoffs
- Results orientation and ability to use analytics and other measures to assess priorities and root causes for impacting outcomes
- Communication/influence skills/courage to manage complexity and competing demands
- Consumer focus that helps drive action/early wins and makes practical trade-offs to stay focused on big picture
- Experience and deep subject matter knowledge in one or more of these three domains: Technology, Clinical Operations, Process Improvement
- Six Sigma/Lean Certification
- Agile/Scrum Team experience
- Human Centered Design
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40