DescriptionThe Enterprise Transformation Professional 2 plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives such as Lean or Six Sigma. The Enterprise Transformation Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
You will be part of Humana's Process Transformation Office partnering with business sponsors to lead cross-functional initiatives to improve end-to-end processes, build organizational capabilities, and accelerate impact across the enterprise. Working to develop and maintain end-to-end process views for key cross functional/organizational processes as well as track and monitor the status of key processes, this team delivers best practice frameworks and tools to solve the company’s most pressing issues and challenges. These can include key focus areas of member/provider experience, productivity/growth, associate capabilities, and operating risk. The team reports directly to the Enterprise Vice President, Process Transformation Office.
The Enterprise Transformation Professional 2 diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, and identifies indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to determine root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control. Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Performs cost and benefit analyses. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
As an Enterprise Transformation Professional, you will work with business sponsors and subject matter experts on process improvement projects and results. In addition, you will also work with cross functional teams to further the development of company-wide strategic processes. This role will specifically interact with Health and Clinical processes which entails dealing with clinicians and operators who are making a difference in member health outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree, 5+ years experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio (or similar process mapping tool), and statistical software packages
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to interact with leaders and stakeholders
- Six Sigma / Lean or similar process improvement experience with experience in applying a variety of process improvement tools (Six Sigma Black Belt achieved within 1 year in role on PTO team )
- Business value orientation (financial acumen), ability to perform qualitative and quantitative statistical analysis
- Proficient in data and root cause analysis
- Master’s Degree
- Six Sigma/Lean or similar process improvement certification
- Health outcomes understanding, experience analyzing clinical data
- Prior project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior leadership
- Possess the ability to analyze large data sets into impactful recommendations
Scheduled Weekly Hours40