Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are in search of a Full-Time Entry Level Business Manager in Austin, TX to be responsible for the daily financial operations of the local office, and serve as the fiscal liaison between the local and National office.
The hourly rate for this position will be between $14 and $17 per hour.
- Associate's Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ accounting experience.
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Maintain an expenditure tracking system for consumer funds that is accurate, efficient, and timely.
- Process and submit Accounts Payable to the National office.
- Maintain an accurate ledger for consumer loans.
- Ensure that individual’s personal financial accounts are created, maintained, and monitored to ensure financial propriety.
- Maintain local petty cash in accordance with Company protocol.
- Responsible for monitoring and scheduling house and vehicle maintenance. Tracks and reports house and vehicle related maintenance and expenses to Regional and National Office.
- Maintain employee personnel files and helps prepare for audits.
- Order, maintain, and track office supplies.
- Act as a liaison with Human Resources regarding employee issues such as benefits, leaves of absences, workers compensation, and unemployment.
- Assist local employees with benefit enrollment.
- Occasional lifting of up to 15 lbs.
- Minimal hazards, general office working conditions.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-AU@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer