Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.
This position will require the indexing of medical records received for auditing purposes.
- Maintain accuracy of collected data from medical records presented to UHC for STARS and HEDIS measures
- Scanned medical records will be placed in queues daily
- The critical information will need to be identified and indexed accurately so they may be searched through various lookup channels
- Understand and exhibit a good faith effort to maintain confidentiality of patient information in compliance with HIPAA policies
- Resolves data discrepancies by making outbound phone calls to ensure an above average quality assurance score
- Demonstrate minimum depth of knowledge and skills with provider contact information
- Demonstrate knowledge of healthcare terminology
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Medical Provider and / or Medical Indexing experience
- Data entry experience
- Experience in managing physician / health care provider information
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group; Business Operations Coordinator; Shavano Park, TX; UnitedHealth Care; Health Care; Data Entry; Medical Records