Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Client Management Associate, Research Solutions is a member of a client management team that interacts with member institutions on a daily basis in order to provide A+ member service. The Associate acts as the first point of contact for day to day member requests and serves as a consistent resource on their client management team.
This position is based in Washington, D.C. and is part of the Advisory Board, a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group.
- Create reports on member usage of products and services to support member interaction
- Recruit members to annual national meeting series; work with team members on all phases of meeting recruitment campaign management (i.e. design, mobilization, completion and tracking of phone, email, or direct mail campaigns)
- Respond to member requests and inquiries in timely and efficient manner. Escalate to senior leadership as needed. Examples of requests include setting up member trainings on resources available through membership, providing access to research publications and Website, facilitating introductions to research staff, etc
- Assist with new member onboarding process
- Attend account planning sessions to take notes and get strategic direction on outreach
- Enter data into Salesforce database to track key performance metrics and member interactions
- Own calendaring, logistics, and administrative responsibilities for internal cross-departmental meetings
- Confirm member attendance, own calendar invitations and prepare and/or edit materials such as research presentations, sales and renewal materials and meeting agendas for member interactions and meetings
- Execute on outreach strategy and schedule in-person and phone meetings with member executives as they relate to the renewal process
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least two of the following:
- Leadership experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Sales or fundraising experience
- Experience in an office setting
- Ability to communicate effectively by e-mail and phone with executives
- Demonstrates poise, maturity, and resilience with internal and external audiences
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities; demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks and activities efficiently and according to importance
- Ability to take initiative on projects and through customer service interactions
- Excellent academic record
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Advisory Board, Client Management, Entry-Level, Account Management, Member Service, Washington, DC