Want to advance your career? Join the First Vehicle Services team as Lube / PM Technician!
We maintain and repair maintain trucks and fleet equipment for City of OKC
Full Time Shift: 2pm to 1030pm
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Hourly wages based on experience & qualifications + ASE bonus money!
- On-the-job training with room for growth and career advancement!
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Excellent benefits package including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
Preventive Maintenance Technician major responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services standards.
- Performing oil changes
- Changing tires
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release.
- Ensuring safe use of power and hand-held tools.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training and looking to grow! On-the-job training is provided!
Preventive Maintenance Technician requirements:
- Technical training helpful
- Valid driver's license
- Knowledge of trucks
- Must have appropriate tool set
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications (company paid training & bonuses provided!)
- Subject to background check and drug screen.
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team – Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.