Entry Level Office Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-IN-INFort Wayne
Function:Office and Administrative Support
Indiana MENTOR is seeking an Office Coordinator working out of our Fort Wayne office. This is a great entry level position for someone wanting to gain experience in an administrative role. We offer a supportive team environment, career advancement opportunities, and a family-oriented culture to complement our benefits package. About Indiana MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network:
Indiana MENTOR offers home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as autism spectrum disorders, mental health challenges, physical disabilities with complex medical needs and brain injury. With program locations throughout the area, Indiana MENTOR offers a range of residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual as well as hourly support and respite services designed to allow each individual to be as independent as possible.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for general administrative or clerical support, reception, data collection, and may be responsible for processing activity including Taleo, purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and information technology.
- Provides clerical functions including filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, data collection, communications and mail.
- Manage the application process using Taleo, as well as assist with recruiting staff
- Answer and direct telephone calls; takes messages; greets and directs office visitors.
- Assists with organization and scheduling of appointments and meetings.
- Performs basic accounting functions such as checking invoices, managing petty cash, ordering supplies and reconciling accounts; may assist with personal funds of the individuals served.
- Provides support admissions, discharges, on-boarding employees, processing payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and other business activity.
- Oversee the AFC program; including, but not limited to initial contact, follow up, billing and compliance.
- Will be expected to become a certified CPR instructor and teach new employee and recertification classes.
- Communicate with the company’s pharmacy and correctly check in medication.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Associates degree in related field preferred with two years of administrative experience preferred.
· Very strong computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Proficiency in accounting, intermediate to advanced computer skills and applications preferred.
· Current driver's license and auto insurance.Indiana MENTOR offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
We also support the non-traditional benefits of:
- One of the largest national networks of human service providers
- Opportunities for advancement both locally and nationally
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Indiana MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!http://jobs.thementornetwork.com/indianaEOE