Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Environmental Monitoring Technician will be responsible for the setup and execution of environmental and personnel monitoring in support of production operations. The Technician will also be responsible for supporting the microbiological laboratory in daily tasks.
- Ability to set - up, maintain and perform various environmental monitoring related activities as required for a cGMP compliant operation according to the applicable guidelines, i.e. FDA, GMP, ICH etc.
- Ability to follow proper gowning practices for cleanroom environments.
- Ability to follow procedures to collect and process environmental monitoring viable and non - viable samples in a controlled manufacturing aseptic and non - aseptic cleanroom environment.
- Perform environmental monitoring for aseptic filling processes.
- Perform personnel monitoring for aseptic gown qualification.
- Properly record all collected EM samples and maintain documentation in adherence to GDP.
- Ability to operate EM equipment such as Particle Counter, Microbial Air Sampler and verify that the equipment is within calibration prior to use.
- Ability to handle all types of media plates used in environmental monitoring.
- Notify QC Manager that the preventative maintenance of laboratory and testing equipment is due.
- Support laboratory in autoclaving cleanroom supplies
- Ensures all work performed strictly adheres to cGMP.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere and work flexible hours to support manufacturing operations.
- Provide technical and administrative support for all activities to environmental monitoring, documentation, and quality auditing.
- All other duties may be assigned as required.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of quality experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 6 am to 2:30 pm
- Associate's degree or higher in Science
- Environmental monitoring experience
- Knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Aseptic experience
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: cleanroom, environmental, monitoring, technical, laboratory, Optum