At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Enterprise Systems Quality Assurance is accountable for SQA strategy, standards, execution and governance driving a quality culture across the company. The ESQA-WIM (Wealth and Investment Management) Test Domain provides testing services for all phases of testing supporting Wealth, Brokerage, Retirement, Trust and Asset Management applications.
The Integrated Functional Testing team is looking for a Test Planner supporting specific brokerage applications and would be responsible for test planning and execution coordination. In an effort to implement error free releases, the responsibilities of the Systems QA Analyst 4 include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creates, prepares and implements systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications.
- Responsible for primary development of testing strategies.
- May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project.
- Act as SME and lead for assigned applications.
- Creates test plans and scripts for own projects. May lead and review test plans written by others.
- Performs moderately complex to complex test data setup, regression testing and testing validation.
- Create and run automation test scripts in support of functional testing.
- Provides specific guidance on defects to developers.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff, and assist in the development of testing skills for all team members.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects.
- Documents all phases of the Systems QA process.
- Use or coordinates use of the Quality Center tool to monitor test progress, etc.
- Coordinates the regression testing effort to ensure it is complete and provides adequate coverage of business critical functionality.
- Creates testing estimation for projects/small enhancement requests.
- Defining high level end to end testing scenarios/data flows for test planners and testers to follow
- Coordinating and supporting SIT/UAT testing and defect triage across integrated functional testing, automation and stress, performance and load teams
- Performing complex analysis of business requirements and system specifications to drive test timelines and deliverables
- Partnering with business and development teams to create detailed test strategies and acceptance criteria
- Facilitating test support requirements including test data, test IDs and test environment readiness
- Identifying testing dependencies & risks with requirements, scope, and application availability as well as understanding dependencies between testing teams
- Utilizing technical and functional knowledge of applications and enterprise standards to evaluate and resolve complex testing risks/issues and manages through resolution
- Providing communication to project stakeholders
- 5+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- 3+ years of HP ALM experience
- 3+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- 2 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 4+ years of quality assurance experience
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: creation of test plans, test scripts, and managing UAT events
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: test planning and executing in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application testing methodologies, tools, and execution
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Quality assurance review experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: creation of: FSDs, test scripts, test plans, and test execution
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting
- Ability to independently build templates and financial models to evaluate key metrics
- Knowledge and understanding of technology production support: management of problems and resolving issues
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- UNIX experience
- Linux experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Java
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Experience designing and developing learning for complex technology systems and processes including Agile development methodology environments
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization
- BS/BA in computer science, applied statistics, quantitative economics, operations research or a related field
- Brokerage industry experience
- Trading experience
- Experience in leading and managing the QA deliverables against project timelines/budgets
- Knowledge of software testing principles, techniques and methodology including familiarity with testing tools (i.e.
- Experience in planning and managing multiple testing efforts.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects
- Experience defining cross functional test strategies, test plans, test cycles and test execution timelines
- Experience coordinating functional, regression testing efforts as well as coordinating with automation, SPL and business teams (UAT)
- Understanding of, and ability to document high quality manual scripts that effectively feed automation
- Experience with keyword driven and data-driven automation frameworks
- Working knowledge and/or basic programming experience
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.