At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Asset Backed Finance (ABF), Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) is the largest bank-owned equipment leasing and finance company in the U.S. with a portfolio exceeding $45 billion, more than 250,000 active customers and 3,000+ team members with coverage in all 50 states and Canada. WFEF provides a full spectrum of financing and lease options for customers’ equipment and capital expenditure requirements through Wells Fargo business, commercial and corporate banking channels, relationships with equipment manufacturers, dealers, distributors and direct to market. WFEF has Industry and Asset-type specialists devoted to Construction Equipment, Commercial and Specialty Vehicles, Vendor Finance Programs, Technology Finance, Food, Beverage, Agriculture, Healthcare, Energy/Marine and Corporate Aircraft. It is the #1 non-captive lender for construction equipment and commercial vehicles.
The Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for marketing equipment financing products within an assigned territory. The TM will work with assigned Wells Fargo Bank Relationship Managers to identify equipment financing opportunities within the banks customer base. In addition, the TM will develop direct financing relationships with non-bank clients whose annual revenues are between $20MM – $1B. The TM will have a strong background in sales and experience in originating, qualifying and closing a variety of lease and loan financing products. The TM will work cooperatively with internal staff to submit, credit approve, document and fund transactions ranging from $50M to $50MM+. The position carries an annual budget of $70+ Million.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of relationship management experience
- Ability to qualify, structure, price, negotiate, and close credit transactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of tax, accounting, and legal issues; associated with purchase money financings and credit issues, including program master loan documentation, customer loan and lease agreements, and inventory credit facilities
- High degree of structuring experience with financial products including loans, FMV leases, and inventory lines
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret financial statements
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding business goals and objectives
- Basic knowledge of lending products
- 3+ years of Equipment Finance experience
- Sales experience in Middle Market commercial lending.
- Ability to travel 60% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.