At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Within the Operations team our Enterprise Utility Services team provides a combination of commodity-like customized products and services including design, print, direct mail and transportation that benefit all lines of business in both cost and quality. We leverage our team members, nationwide facilities and technology to deliver innovative, quality products and solutions.
Enterprise Utility Services has an Equipment Operator 1 position available in Fulfillment. This position will be responsible for operating the D250 Conflex Shrink Wrapper, Rivals, DI 950, or DM1100 to process daily work.
Duties include: machine setup, utilizing job jackets/ IPM s to locate specified material, loading MRDFs to process file based products. Monitoring process, performing routine maintenance and repairs. Works under direct supervision, receiving detailed instruction on work.
Third Shift: Sunday-Thursday 10PM-6:30AM. Must be willing to work mandatory overtime as required by work volumes. Shifts may be subject to change depending on work needs and position is eligible for 15% shift premium.
**Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 6+ months of equipment operation experience
- Good communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively under direct supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to operate simple machines and perform basic maintenance/repairs
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Experience meeting high production and quality standards
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to lift 30 - 40 pounds and be on feet most of the day.
- Previous experience operating electronic and/or mechanical equipment (i.e. shrink wrapper, inserting machines, etc.).
NC-Charlotte: 12301 Vance Davis Dr - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.