At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Operates electronic or mechanical equipment to process daily work.
Duties may include: capturing, sorting and/or distributing items or documents using machinery to meet requirements; preparing and organizing work for subsequent processing through machines; executing jobs through PC or CRT; monitoring process; performing maintenance and repairs, identifying routine to moderately complex problems. Prepares and processes rejected and/or exception items. Communicates with technical vendors. Working under general supervision, acts as senior operator and trains less senior staff. May exercise judgment within guidelines.
WILL RUN SINGLE STEP WORK (LOTS OF STANDING/PHYSICAL POSITION)
30 HOUR WORK WEEK
SECOND SHIFT HOURS 2:00 pm -8:30 pm
MONDAY - FRIDAY
(THIS IS AN OPEN ENDED SHIFT- SHIFT ENDS WHEN WORK IS COMPLETE)
- 1+ year of equipment operation experience
- Ability to work effectively under direct supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Ability to operate moderately complex machines, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance and repairs
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-Sacramento: Min: $31,200 Mid: $37,700
CA-Sacramento: 3640 Northgate Blvd - Sacramento, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.