At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Come join our Sterling, VA Cash Vault team! We have a 40 hour, Full-Time opportunity now available!
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or until the work is complete
Starting salary is $15.00/hour and this position is eligible for benefits.
Sterling Cash Vault is a high volume, deadline driven, fast paced production site. This schedule is considered to be open-ended. Additional/extended hours may be required based on business need.
Operates electronic or mechanical equipment to process daily work.
Duties may include:
- Capturing, sorting and/or distributing items or documents using machinery to meet requirements
- Preparing and organizing work for subsequent processing through machines
- Executing jobs through PC or CRT
- Monitoring process
- Performing maintenance and repairs, identifying routine to moderately complex problems
- Prepares and processes rejected and/or exception items
- Communicates with technical vendors
- Working under general supervision, acts as senior operator and trains less senior staff
- May exercise judgment within guidelines
Want to learn more about our team? Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our team members are saying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq1io_GrJl8&feature=youtu.be
**Please note: the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of equipment operation experience
- Ability to work effectively under direct supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Ability to operate moderately complex machines, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance and repairs
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Knowledge and understanding of cash vault operations
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents/reports
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform basic maintenance and repairs
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
VA-Sterling: Min: $31,200 Mid: $37,700
VA-Sterling: 45110 Ocean Ct - Sterling, VA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.