At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Within the Operations team our Enterprise Payment and Exceptions Solutions team is known for exceptional execution, strong risk management, and innovative flexible solutions in payment processing.
The Customer Care Estate Agent serves as a coordinator for representatives/family members of Wells Fargo deceased customers. He/she serves as a point of contact for the representatives/family members and works behind the scenes with the business representatives to get financial affairs handled.
Primary responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
• Serves as an advocate for family members and/or personal representatives for deceased customers looking to handle financial affairs across Wells Fargo
o Takes ownership and personal accountability to support and deliver stellar service
o Works with leadership, team, and across the company to remove obstacles and identify opportunities to improve the experience for the deceased customer’s family member/representative
• Builds relationships with Line of Business partners across the Enterprise to better collaborate to assist our customers’ family members/representatives
• Communicates with empathy during highly stressful and sensitive situations; is compassionate and acknowledges emotions
• Models excellent customer service behaviors by accurately and concisely communicating in a positive, professional manner to both internal and external customers
• Develops expertise and remains current in knowledge of estate rules and documentation requirements across the enterprise; viewed as an estate expert
• Updates all information and notes in case management system
• Proactively asks questions and seek information if unsure of rules/policies/procedures and appropriately escalates questions/concerns/issues
***Work schedule is to be determined. Looking for team members who have open availability Monday-Friday, with ability to flex in the future for Saturday coverage.
***Once work schedule is assigned it is subject to change based on business need.
Important Reminder When Applying:
***Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date
- 4+ years of operations experience
- 2+ years of legal processing experience
- Ability to perform general operation processing work
- Solid knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to mentor and train less senior staff
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Experience working with changing priorities and deadlines
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
• 2+ years estate experience preferred
• Experience interpreting and reviewing legal documentation
• Knowledge and understanding of departmental workflow processes
• Understanding of estate rules, state requirements, documentation requirements, WF products and services (enterprise wide)
• Ability to explain necessary documentation and policies/procedures/requirements for handling accounts across Wells Fargo
• Self-starter, able to work independently
• Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
• Knowledge of Wells Fargo lines of business, products and services
• Customer Service experience working with representatives/family members of deceased customers
• Knowledge of multiple workflow systems including Document Imaging Process Redesign (DIPR), Hogan, 1OFC, PAC2000, Open Text, Universal Workstation (UW), Store Vison Platform (SVP) , In My Care, Store Portal, and OIB
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
OR-Beaverton: Min: $33,800 Mid: $46,300
OR-Beaverton: 18700 Nw Walker Rd - Beaverton, OR
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.