Here at Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Multi-Channel leads (MCL) team architects, develops and supports an application that delivers a sales & marketing capability that enhances customer and channel/banker experience by recognizing customers’ needs and presenting the most relevant product & services across all of their touch points with Wells Fargo.
We are looking for an ETL Developer who can work on the continued development of our application and work closely with other team members to reach success. The successful candidate will participant in the continued design and development of the application, and use their ETL knowledge to develop new capabilities and enhancements. This role also maintains and contributes towards Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) processes and procedures (software development lifecycle, project planning, project sizing, and application roadmap strategy). The ideal candidate must be able to collaborate with matrixed teams and represent MCL at any required meetings.
•Maintain code management and development for MCL’s Extract, Transform, & Load (ETL) routines, including technical design documentation (TDD)
•Responsible for quality, security, and compliance requirements; oversees creation and testing for Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
•Regularly collaborate with other team leads and matrixed team members
•Recommending process improvements
•Work with on-shore and off-shore employees and contractors
•Exhibit a high degree of flexibility to changing requirements
•Monitor and manage performance related issues, be able to act quickly and follow through as needed
•Approach development and production issues methodically and within the guidelines of both the team and the EIT organization
•Must be comfortable working on multiple, complex time sensitive issues and projects
•Strong technical design understanding
•Partner with internal/external technical teams to deliver solutions to complex issues
•Provide L4 technical support, analyze and resolve production issues
- 1+ year of Autosys experience
- 2+ years of Ab Initio experience
- 3+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3 + years of computer application development experience
- 2+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of data warehouse experience
- Financial industry experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 1+ year of Hadoop experience
- 2+ years of UNIX experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective collaborator with both business and technical teams
- Hands on, technical experience with campaign management tools (Teradata’s TRM - Teradata Relationship Manager; CIM - Customer Interaction Manager products; IBM Unica. Campaign Manager, Aprimo Campaign Manager or Marketo) a plus
- Marketing Technology experience a plus
- Database marketing or lead generation experience a plus
- Experience using Jira/Confluence/Clarity or other job/resource tracking tools a plus
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Working knowledge of GitHub
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.