Primary Location: United States-MN-MNAustin
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Looking to gain experience in Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice or Mental Health? If this sounds like the career path you want to take, apply with REM Woodvale as a Direct Support Professional/Caregiver today.
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. If you have a passion for providing supports to those diagnosed with a mental health disorder, we are looking for you!
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time and Part-time
- Afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Caregivers, Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transport to medical appointments
- Enjoy recreational activities together
- Assist with personal cares
- Preparation of meals
- Assist with medication administration
- Teach strategies to live as independently as possible
REM Woodvale Offers:
- Full-time and Part-time flexible, consistent schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with ability to work independently
REM Woodvale is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!