Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRed Wing
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM River Bluffs
Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others?
If so, look no further than REM River Bluffs! Our Direct Care team is fun, creative and dedicated. The heart of what we do is to provide care and support to people with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities. As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional with REM River Bluffs, you’ll support individuals in a residential setting.
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Flexible Consistent Schedules
- Family-orientated environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for Full-time employees
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment with great co-workers where no day is ever the same as the next. REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have free training, career development, and advancement opportunities from coast to coast.