Provide quality customer service to customers, patrons and employees. Establish working relationships with customers, vendors and employees in fulfilling assigned post orders. Take an active role in assisting customer with other duties that may not be included in this job description and are approved by the Security Manager. Event Staff must possess and maintain a professional image at all times.
Essential functions may vary depending on department size, organizational structure and/or geographic location. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job. Other duties, not listed below, may also be assigned.
· The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with our customers is critical to the completion of all the tasks within this job description. The ability to greet all visitors, vendors, and employees; while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism. Customer Service is Every Employee’s Job!
· Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations; respond immediately to emergency alarms or calls for help, determine course of action, notify appropriate authorities and assist as needed.
· Post orders may include Ticket Taking, Ushering, Guest Services, Elevator Operator, Special Services or other.
· Be diligent and vigilant in safety awareness.
· Know and understand post orders, revisions, and daily event needs. Know your chain of command.
· These functions are not limited to these listed and may be expanded upon at any time at the request of the customer.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
· Minimum of 18 years of age.
· High School Diploma and/or equivalent (GED)
· Strong customer service orientation, exemplifying our Mission Statement that Customer Service is Every Employee’s Job.
· Ability to facilitate progressive change, getting along with other employees, following directions and continually improving.
· Clear and effective oral and written communications skills.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers. Pushing/pulling/carrying lifting may include up to 25 lbs (event evacuation), stair climbing. Ability to sit, twist, turn, bend as required to perform duties within the facility. Must be capable of standing for long periods of time.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Andy Frain Services reserves the right to modify, supplement, delete or augment the duties and responsibilities specified in the position description, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. Duties other than those expressly specified may be assigned from time to time.