At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) team is responsible for development and monitoring of enterprise-wide data governance policies, frameworks and standards, reporting and analytics, enterprise-wide independent oversight of data management risk, management of data issues, and independent testing and validation to ensure compliance with the Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) Policy.
Data Issue Management Oversight (DIMO) is a part of EDG. DIMO was established as a centralized data issue management oversight function for data issues. DIMO is tasked with establishing processes to identify, manage, and provide transparency for risks related to data issues; providing guidance and minimum standards for data issues; and escalating identified risks related to data issues to management.
This role sits within the Oversight Execution function. The successful candidate will monitor the changes in the data issue oversight and tracking across the lifecycle of data issues. This role will also participate in the implementation and ongoing management of DIMO operating model, including participating in other support related activities (internal or external) and interfacing with key stakeholders where appropriate.
This position reports directly to: Data Issue Management Oversight Execution Manager
Primary responsibilities within this role include:
- Executes oversight execution with Issue Management front line and independent risk management teams and/or direct issue owners
- Performs ongoing monitoring activities related to data issues and remediation
- Conducts data issue content review /credible challenge
- Supports reporting and analytics providing the story
- Provides consultation for issue identification and escalation
Data Management and Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
Who We Are:
- Learn more about Wells Fargo Analytic and Insight Careers
- Learn more about Wells Fargo
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data management concepts, process, tools, and environments
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in a fast paced, heavily matrixed organization preferably financial services
- Experience with data and/or issue management and oversight accountabilities
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.