Provide skilled, efficient clerical and administrative support to Foundation staff, under the supervision of the Office and Grants Manager. Assist with ongoing activities such as arranging meetings, preparing correspondence, maintaining records, and supporting special projects.
- General support – Provide administrative support including, but not limited to, drafting routine correspondence, scheduling and coordinating meetings, and replying to inquiries. Preparation, proofreading, and distribution of documents and other materials. Assist in the procurement of supplies and management of organizational records.
- Financial and Investment support – Assist in preparing and submitting investment documentations. Process invoices, mail checks, prepare expense reports, and maintain financial records.
- Program Administration support – Assist in administration of Associate and Foundation programs, including logistics, materials, and communications.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or some college experience or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience
- 5+ years of administrative experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form with diverse audiences
- High level of professionalism, initiative and confidentiality
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, managing details accurately and completely
Upon hire, Foundation staff will work with the employee to determine a schedule that aligns with the employee’s availability and meets the business needs of the Foundation. With advanced notice, occasional flexibility can be accommodated; however, the Foundation strongly prefers a regular weekly schedule for this part-time position.