The Executive Assistant to our CEO and President is responsible for anticipating and executing on the complex and dynamic needs of Senior leadership as well as partnering with the entire leadership team on projects and meetings led by the CEO or President and providing support for the CEO and President in all day-to-day activities including coordinating extensive scheduling, travel and expense management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and organize CEO’s complex and demanding Outlook calendar.
- Schedule and coordinate all domestic and international travel arrangements and accommodations (including obtaining visas as necessary.)
- Expense management for both the CEO and President including inputting, reviewing and submitting all reports for accuracy and payment.
- Plan, coordinate and execute a variety of internal and external facing meetings and off sites which may include cross functional teams and vendors.
- Prepare meeting materials ahead of time when applicable.
- Handle highly confidential and/or sensitive information with discretion and tact.
- 5+ years experience in executive administrative support required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills (interpreting instructions, working with the team).
- Basic administrative skills (filing, typing, report production, etc.).
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Extensive computer experience necessary – proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and advanced PowerPoint.
- Must be experienced in communicating with a variety of vendors (international and domestic).
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience with coordinating extensive international and domestic travel.
- Extensive experience in producing attractive documents and packages.
- Retail experience helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Notary Public license or certification required.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.