PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Provide support to the Brand President to ensure accomplishment of Company goals and objectives and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the Brand President.
- Provide excellent administrative support for the Brand President on a daily basis, including managing the calendar, answering calls, arranging travel and managing expense reports.
- Facilitate effective communications within the Brand team.
- Proactively draft and distribute correspondence, and manage special projects for Brand President and Brand Leadership Team.
- Coordinate all meetings (onsite and offsite), including meeting set-up, agendas, presentations, meals and travel, if needed.
- Assist with projects for the Brand President and the Brand Leadership Team as requested.
- Manage G&A expenses, process payments and reconcile against budget
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Minimum: Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a senior level support role
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and able to complete tasks independently
- Authority to make decisions regarding calendar and allocation of Brand President's time
- Authority to book events and travel and initiate expenditures on behalf of the Brand President
- No direct reports