PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Provide support to the CMO to ensure accomplishment of Company goals and objectives. Enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the CMO and the Marketing department.
- Provide excellent administrative support for the CMO on a daily basis, including managing the calendar, answering calls, arranging travel and managing expense reports.
- Facilitate effective communications within marketing team.
- Proactively draft and distribute correspondence, and manage special projects for CMO and marketing leadership team.
- Coordinate all CMO meetings (department, onsite and offsite), including meeting set-up, agendas, presentations, meals and travel, if needed.
- Demonstrate teamwork by assisting marketing leadership team when needed and respond positively to unanticipated requests and needs.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Minimum: Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an administrative role
- Experience supporting multiple individuals, calendars and expense reporting
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and able to define tasks independently
- Authority to make decisions regarding CMO calendar and allocation of CMO time
- Authority to book event and travel and initiate expenditures on behalf of the CMO
- No direct reports