Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Provide comprehensive project coordination for key executive initiatives frequently without established procedures in a individually - directed manner
- Provide comprehensive, high - level administrative support to the executives including extensive and complex scheduling as well as detailed travel plans and meeting agendas
- Provide administrative support to other members of executive staff and team
- Manage multiple calendars; plan and schedule meetings with internal as well as external participants
- Make high - level contacts internally and externally regarding sensitive subjects
- Create and edit professional presentations and project plans
- Ensure that all company information - strategy, plans, proposals, quotes, etc. information is kept up to date and completely confidential
- Relieve the Executives of as much day - to - day work as possible; anticipate needs, and involve the people you support as appropriate to ensure synchronization of thoughts about work
- Other duties as assigned by Executive staff.
- HS Diploma / GED or higher
- Experience with scheduling, supply management, preparing travel logistics, and providing follow up in a timely and organized manner
- Attention to detail
- High level of communication skills - written and verbal
- Resourceful, self - starter, innovative
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.