Primary Location: CA-CASacramento-7801 Folsom Blvd
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As an Executive Director with California Mentor you’ll be one of those special people. For California Mentor and The MENTOR Network the Executive Director is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the Executive Director role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. California Mentor is seeking an Executive Director to oversee the operations of a state of group of states as assigned and will direct contractual and regulatory compliance. This individual will be responsible for driving profitability and growing the core business and seeks opportunities for developing new business. The Executive Director creates and maintains high performing teams, oversees and implements quality assurance (QA) initiatives that ensure high quality services, and builds strong relationships with payors and others in and outside The Network.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree in business or human services strongly preferred
- 12 - 15 years of experience with significant management experience in the human services industry
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance
- QIDP Certification preferred